Apple iPad Air 2 WiFi Only Tablet with MFi-Certified Lightning Cable and Generic Power Adapter (Scratch & Dent)
Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Apple iPad Air 2 16GB WiFi Tablet (Scratch & Dent)
- Model numbers: MGL12LL/A, MNV22LL/A, MGKL2LL/A, MGKM2LL/A, MGTX2LL/A
- 9.7” LED-backlit multitouch IPS screen
- Retina display with 2048×1536 resolution
- Storage: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, or 128GB
- A8X 64-bit chip with M8 motion coprocessor
- Rear-facing 8MP iSight camera films in 1080p Full HD
- Front-facing 1.2MP FaceTime HD camera films in 720p HD
- TouchID fingerprint identity sensor
- Siri intelligent assistant enables voice control
- App store with access to more than 1,000,000 apps
- Dual-band WiFi
- Bluetooth: yes
- 27.3Whr rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
- Battery life: up to 10 hours of continuous use
- Dimensions: 9.4” (H) x 6.6” (W) x 0.24” (D)
- Weight: 0.96lb.
- Condition: scratch & dent
- For full specifications, consult Apple’s website
- For warranty information, contact customer support
In the box: iPad Air 2, MFi-certified Lightning Cable (UPC: 826341020824), UL-certified generic power adapter
Apple, iPhone, Lightning Cable, Retina, FaceTime, TouchID, Siri & Earpods are all trademarks of Apple, Inc.
Before you buy a tablet, we’ll help you pinpoint the best size, specs, and accessories for your needs, whether it’s for work, kids, or gaming.
Can’t decide between an iPad, Surface, or Android? Take our four-question quiz. We’ll guide you to the tablet you should buy, based on your needs.