Apple iPad mini 2 WiFi Tablet with MFi-Certified Lightning Cable and Generic Power Adapter (Scratch & Dent)
Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Apple iPad mini 2 WiFi Tablet (Scratch & Dent)
- Model number: ME276LL/U
- 7.9” LED-backlit multitouch IPS screen
- Retina display with 2048×1536 resolution
- A7 chip with with M7 motion coprocessor
- Storage options: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB
- Front-facing 1.2MP FaceTime HD camera films in 720p HD
- Rear-facing 5MP iSight camera films in 1080p Full HD
- Siri intelligent assistant enables voice control
- App store with access to more than 1,000,000 apps
- Dual-band WiFi
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Cellular data: no
- 23.8Whr rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
- Battery life: up to 10 hours of continuous use
- Product dimensions: 7.9” (H) x 5.3” (W) x 0.3” (D)
- Product weight: 0.73lb.
- For full specifications, consult Apple’s website
- Condition: scratch & dent
- For warranty information, contact customer support
In the box: iPad mini 2, case, MFi-certified Lightning Cable (brand: iEssential; UPC: 758302089765, 758302089772, or 758302089789), UL-certified generic power adapter
Apple, iPhone, Lightning Cable, Retina, FaceTime, TouchID, Siri & Earpods are all trademarks of Apple, Inc.
Before you buy a tablet, we’ll help you pinpoint the best size, specs, and accessories for your needs, whether it’s for work, kids, or gaming.
Can’t decide between an iPad, Surface, or Android? Take our four-question quiz. We’ll guide you to the tablet you should buy, based on your needs.