Best of Rusk Freak Blow Dryer, Straightener, and Curler
Rusk Speed Freak Blow Dryer
Ceramic and tourmaline blow dryer is powered by a 2,000-watt AC motor that helps cut down on drying time and gives hair a glossy finish every time.
The ceramic coating inside this dryer gives off infrared heat, which is much gentler and less moisture-sapping for hair than a continuous blast of hot air. The tourmaline parts rain negative ions onto hair to help close the cuticle and seal in moisture for smoothness and high shine.
- Balanced, ergonomic design
- Two speeds and three adjustable heat settings
- Cool-shot button helps prevent over-drying
- Color: Black or pink
- Product dimensions: 9”x3.8”x10.5”
- Weight: 2.5lb.
Rusk CTC Str8 Iron with 1.25” Plates
- Type: ceramic straight iron
- Size of wand/plates: 1.25”
- Maximum temperature: 450 degrees Fahrenheit
- Uses sol-gel technology
- Ryton housing and titanium-infused plates
- Dimensions: 13.2”x2.4”x5.3”
- Suitable for most hair types
Rusk Heat Freak Straightener
- Plates made of ceramic and tourmaline
- Maximum temperature: 450 degrees
- Cord length: 8’
- Plate size: 1.5”
- Dimensions: 3”x1.5”x11”