Calvin Klein Eternity Eau de Toilette for Men or Eau de Parfum for Women (3.4 Fl. Oz.)
Calvin Klein Eternity Fragrance for Men or Women (3.4 Fl. Oz.)
- Women’s eau de parfum fragrance
- Top notes: Citruses, green notes, Mandarin orange, freesia, sage
- Heart notes: Lily, carnation, violet, jasmine, marigold, lily-of-the-valley, rose, narcissus
- Base notes: Sandalwood, amber, pathcouli, musk, heliotrope
- Men’s eau de toilette fragrance:
- Top notes: Lavender, Mandarin orange, bergamot, lemon
- Heart notes: Coriander, lily, orange blossom, juniper berries, basil, jasmine, sage, lily-of-the-valley, geranium
- Base notes: Sandalwood, amber, musk, vetiver, Brazilian rosewood
- Men’s eau de toilette or women’s eau de parfum fragrance
- Size: 3.4fl. oz.
- Spray flacon
- Introduced in 1988 (women’s fragrance) and 1990 (men’s fragrance)
- Made in the USA
About Calvin Klein
After Marty crash lands in the 1950s in the 1985 flick Back to the Future, girls call him “Calvin,” thanks to his purple Calvin Klein briefs with their signature, designer-stamped waistband. One adoring girl breathes, “I’ve never seen purple underwear before.” Just three years before the movie, Calvin Klein underwear had premiered to a great uproar. Devotees stole ads from bus stations and demanded that stars like Marky Mark “drop trou” onstage to show off their Calvins. The designer gained notoriety for hypersuggestive commercials for everything from blue jeans to perfume, launching the careers of models like Brooke Shields and Kate Moss in the process. But what has kept his brand relevant for over 40 years is its classic, impeccably tailored clothing. Vogue writes, “Klein always understood that the modern shopper wanted easy, versatile, and interchangeable separates to wear anywhere.” He made clothes for strong, confident American women—women who didn’t have time to put together elaborate outfits every morning. “I’m not doing costumes,” he said. “I believe in classic clothes—not the faddishness that looks right this season and is dead the next.”
Man or woman, perfume or cologne, learn how to select the right scent notes for professional, casual, and even romantic wear with this fragrance guide.
Too much and you’ll clear the room. Too little and you’ve wasted a spritz. Hit the sweet spot with our guide on where and how to apply perfume.