Canon EOS Rebel T6 18MP 1080p DSLR Camera with 18-55mm and 75-300mm Lenses and Deluxe Accessory Kit
- Canon EOS Rebel T6 camera body
- Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II lens
- Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III lens
- 58mm wide-angle and telephoto lenses
- 58mm UV, CPL, and ND8 deluxe filter kit (3-pack) with carrying case
- 2 replacement batteries
- 2 Sandisk Ultra SDHC 16GB UHS Class 10 memory card
- Compact bounce-zoom slave flash
- LCD/lens cleaning pen
- Professional dust remover for lens
- 12” red spider tripod
- 58mm hard tulip lens hood
- 60” photo/video tripod
- Corel Paintshop Pro X9 digital download
- Wired shutter-release remote
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
- Screen protector
- Memory-card reader and wallet
Canon EOS Rebel T6 18MP 1080p DSLR Camera
Designed for users looking to graduate from point-and-shoot and smartphone cameras, Canon’s EOS Rebel T6 uses a powerful 18MP image sensor and DIGIC 4+ image processor to capture highly detailed, professional-quality photos.
While point-and-shoot cameras are often valued for their compact size and easy portability, DSLR cameras shine when it comes to image quality and flexibility in photography. Short for digital single-lens reflex, DSLR cameras let light in through their lens, which a mirror then reflects into a prism and into the viewfinder for you to frame your shot. That design helps the camera perform better in low lighting while also accommodating a large image sensor capable of capturing sharper, higher-resolution pictures than simpler cameras. On top of all that, DSLRs can accommodate different lenses, letting you switch between ones suited for landscape photography, portraiture, and other purposes.
HDTV-Worthy Home Video
Relive events in lifelike detail thanks to 1080p Full HD video recording. With the same high-definition image quality you’d see on a Blu-ray film, this camera lends a professional, cinematic quality to all of your videos.
Share Photos and Video Wirelessly
Post shots to Instagram or text video clips to friends quickly thanks to wireless connectivity. Rather than needing a USB cord, the camera can wirelessly transfer files to most smartphones and tablets for easy sharing and editing. NFC takes this simplicity even further by making the connection process almost instantaneous—just tap your enabled phone and camera together, and the devices automatically connect.
- Product number: E15CNEOSRT6LENSX
- Image sensor: 18MP CMOS (APS-C) sensor
- Video resolution: 1080p Full HD
- Image processor: DIGIC 4+
- ISO range: 100–6,400 (expandable to 12,800)
- Monitor: 3” LCD screen
- WiFi: yes
- NFC: yes
- Weight: 16.8oz.
- Product dimensions: 10” (L) x 8” (W) x 11” (H)
- Condition: new
- 1-year warranty from Canon
Nine years after its founding in 1937, Canon introduced the S II, the first camera to combine the viewfinder and rangefinder into a single window. As the company continued to roll out cameras and printers, including the first SLR camera with computer-controlled automation and a printer that fit in a briefcase, Canon’s inventions helped earn numerous Oscar and Emmy awards for its developments to lens and filming technology. The brand’s innovations have helped birth everything from the iconic EOS camera series to closed-circuit television systems used aboard space rockets.
Along the way, Canon has adhered to its corporate philosophy of Kyosei, defined as “all people, regardless of race, religion, or culture, harmoniously living and working together into the future.” Canon supports the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children through fundraising and equipment supply, and the company prioritizes recycling and safe sustainability at all stages of its development and manufacturing process.