Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Dyson TP02 Pure Cool Link Tower Air Purifier Fan (Certified Refurbished)
- 2-in-1 air purifier and cooling fan
- Designed to remove 99.97% of allergens and pollutants
- 360° glass HEPA filter to capture pollen, dust, mold spores, and pet dander
- Activated carbon filter layer to eliminate household odors
- Can intelligently monitor air quality and send reports via smart app
- Night-time auto mode can enable quiet settings and dim the LED display
- Oscillates to circulate purified air across the room
- Comes with remote control for convenient operation
- Model number: TP02
- Product condition: refurbished
- Product dimensions: 40”x8”x8”
- 6-month warranty from Dyson
James Dyson never cared much about what things are supposed to look like. A trained artist and architect, he turned to engineering while struggling with a wheelbarrow stuck in the mud. “This could be better,” he thought. So, he replaced its wheels with a ball and dubbed the playful-looking tool the ballbarrow. His career began in earnest when he passed a local timber yard and stopped to admire its giant cyclone as it pulled sawdust from the air. Fifteen years and more than 5,000 prototypes later, he created a vacuum cleaner with cyclone technology rather than unreliable suction. The machine won over consumers with its performance, and wowed the design community with its unusual look.
Today, Dyson’s engineers follow their founder’s example by identifying problematic tools and making them better. They design vacuum cleaners, fans, heaters, hand dryers, and other tools. Though seemingly basic, each gadget incorporates cutting-edge proprietary technology and engineering secrets that the company closely guards behind soundproof walls and thumb-print screeners. The company did allow the Queen to visit for her Golden Jubilee, though, and it released some creations for display in New York’s MoMA, London’s Victoria and Albert Museum, and others locations around the world.