Halston Amber Fragrance for Women or Men (3.4 or 4.2 Fl. Oz.)
- Fragrance for women: suede, olibanum, sandalwood, musk, rose, amber, tuberose, aldehydes, red currant, and mandarin orange
- Fragrance for men: thyme, bergamot, pure amber, myrrh, labdanum, oud, atlas cedar, and musk
- Eau de parfum for women or eau de toilette for men
- Size: 3.4 fl. oz. (for women) or 4.2 fl. oz. (for men)
- Flacon: sleek metallic spray bottle
- Introduced in: 2010
Roy Halston Frowick (1932-1990) didn’t take long to get his fashion designs into the national consciousness. At President John F. Kennedy’s inauguration in 1961, Jacqueline Kennedy wore a hat designed by Halston, and soon he had a client list that included Liza Minnelli, Marlene Dietrich, Elizabeth Taylor, and Anjelica Huston. His innovations included the durable, washable ultra-suede, as well as the halter dress, a sleek, elongated number that fits comfortably into discotheques, such as his beloved Studio 54. Today, Halston’s legacy lives on in his eponymous company, which offers a wide line of ready-to-wear apparel, dresses, handbags, and accessories.
Man or woman, perfume or cologne, learn how to select the right scent notes for professional, casual, and even romantic wear with this fragrance guide.
Too much and you’ll clear the room. Too little and you’ve wasted a spritz. Hit the sweet spot with our guide on where and how to apply perfume.