Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
JBL PowerUp MD100W Wireless Bluetooth Speaker w/ Qi Charging (Refurb.)
Enables wireless charging on Qi-enabled smartphones while they play music.
Multiple Connection Options
- Optimized for Nokia phones
- Works with any smartphone’s NFC communications
- Compatible with Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Accepts audio through an auxiliary jack
- Can be used as a computer or smartphone speaker
- Model number: MD-100W
- 60Hz–20kHz frequency response ensures faithful sound reproduction
- LEDs indicate power, charge, battery life, and Bluetooth pairing/connectivity
- Product dimensions: 5” x 6” x 12”
- Product condition: refurbished
- Comes with a 90-day limited warranty
In the box: speaker, aftermarket charger
When there’s an innovation in sound, there’s a good chance JBL is linked to it. Its predecessor company, Lansing Manufacturing, helped give sound to the first talkie film, The Jazz Singer, delighting audiences but devastating the powerful movie theater organist industry. Since JBL officially established itself in the 1940s, decades of innovation made it a consistent presence in music-recording studios. Its speakers have also been so well-regarded that they’ve been found in places such as the original Woodstock concert and the first presidential inauguration of George W. Bush. Even if you’re not putting on a concert, you can enjoy the fruits of JBL’s labor, which include everything from headphones and sound bars to Bluetooth speakers and sound amplifiers for cars or boats.
Whether you need a speaker for your bedroom or for a backpacking kit, this guide will help you choose the right one.
How does Bluetooth work? How do you pair two—or more—devices? Our guide lays out the basics.