Lolita Lempicka Eau de Parfum for Women
- Top notes: violet, ivy, and star anise
- Heart notes: iris, amaryllis, licorice, orris root, and cherry
- Base notes: vanilla, tonka bean, vetiver, white musk, and praline
- Eau de parfum for women
- Size: 0.17 mini splash sample size, 1, or 3.4 fl. oz.
- Apple-shaped spray bottle
- Introduced in 1997
About Lolita Lempicka
The women behind Lolita Lempicka—founder Josiane Pividal and her three daughters—are inspired by fairy tales and flowers, romantic scents and sensuality. This feminine-to-the-core sensibility, also winked at in the company’s name, results in ethereal dresses and rich fragrances with complex compositions. Since its founding in 1984, audiences and consumers have responded with enthusiasm: the brand has drawn praise for its imaginative runway designs, and it has scooped up FiFi awards for its signature fragrance.
Man or woman, perfume or cologne, learn how to select the right scent notes for professional, casual, and even romantic wear with this fragrance guide.
Too much and you’ll clear the room. Too little and you’ve wasted a spritz. Hit the sweet spot with our guide on where and how to apply perfume.