This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
MuscleTech Platinum Micronized Creatine Workout Supplement
Creatine: a nitrogenous organic acid that occurs naturally in the body, mostly in muscles
- May help increase muscle mass
- Helps boost anaerobic metabolism
- Designed to optimize athletic performance
Good to Know
Creatine is allowed by the International Olympic Committee, National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), and professional sports.
- One or two 400g tubs, each with 80 servings
- Serving size: 5g scoop, mixed with 8oz. of water or sports drink
- Supplement facts
What does Vitamin B12 actually do? What about horny goat weed? Learn more about the wide world of supplements and figure out which are best for your needs.
Our guide details some of the best workout supplements for losing weight, building muscle, and more.